Sunday, February 1, 2015

Goal Set: NOVA Open 2015


After a long hiatus of accomplishing nothing except adding to my unpainted plastic and metal collection it was time to move forward.  Still busy as ever working to help troubled marriages, and that's still the priority, but I do need some me time too for sanity.  Over this past year my me time consisted entirely of wasting time watching nothing worthwhile on TV and pining over my unpainted stash.  I barely even read anything worthwhile.  All in all, for the most part a wasted hobby year.  My bright spot was getting away for a single day on a NOVA Open terrain build.  Looking forward to more this year.

So - big step forward is of course, signing up for the NOVA Open 2015.  I had a great time in 2013's narrative playing my nids as the Virtue.  Naturally, I went for the big kahuna:  the Narrative Warlord track for the Virtue.  This is somewhere between a narrative campaign and an ETC-style team-based matchup with 10 games over four days.  Now to figure out what to bring and get painting!

1 comment: